The AdvancED Source provides practitioner-based articles on educational strategies and practices supporting educational quality and is designed to help schools and school systems in their ongoing quest to maximize student success and improve school/school systems effectiveness.
The AdvancED Source - Spring 2013 Table of Contents
- "Digital Learning is Key to Future Systems of Education" by Mark A. Elgart, Ed.D.
- "Creating a Personalized Learning Experience" by Michael B. Horn and Meg Evans
- "The Unique Policy Opportunities Afforded by Today’s Funding Challenges" by Kenneth Bergman
- "Challenges in Measuring Online School Performance" by Barbara Dreyer
- "Portable Records and Learner Profiles" by John Bailey, Samuel Casey Carter, Carrie Schneider, Ed.D. and Tom Vander Ark
- "Student Focused Learning" by Darby Carr
- "Questions to Guide Technology Integration" by Steven W. Anderson, MAEd.
Download Current Issue
The fall issue of the AdvancED Source will examine many approaches to measuring success from performance-based assessment to a holistic look at student success including their social and emotional needs. Articles will explore measuring learning that happens outside the classroom, badging systems, and defining and measuring 21st century skills. If you have an article to share related to this theme, we would welcome your submission.
Submission Deadline for Fall 2013 issue: August 30, 2013
Advertising in the AdvancED Source is a great way to show your company's commitment to improved teaching and learning, while connecting with educational professionals from around the globe. More than 30,000 principals, superintendents, and educational leaders in the AdvancED network receive the AdvancED Source. We would like to give you an opportunity to reach them by inviting your company to share its expertise through advertising in the AdvancED Source. View our Media Planner now to learn more about the advertising opportunities and benefits available to you.